My Abandonware was created in february 2009 as a revival of oldware.net. Over the years, more than 2000 games have been added to the site. We want to created the best video games museum on the web and let everyone around the world enjoy the incredible amount of great software created in the 80s and 90s.
Until now, we have focused our work on the DOS era, with some very rare titles found in the deep web, and some sent by our awesome visitors. Other platforms are available now. Enjoy !
We are two administrating the site, but a small french company is behind MyAbandonware : utopiaweb. Five people are working from time to time on the site.
Many thanks to
- MobyGames, the most complete database on video games ;
- The folks of Underground Gamer who got so many precious, lost games ;
- Macintosh Garden, a great source for Mac games and Mac software ;
- Old-Games.ru, one of the most complete and secret source for abandonware games and manuals ;
- The Museum of Computer Adventure Game History, they got plenty of excellent scans of manual, plus an incredible purpose ;
- Robert "dosgamer" Wilson for his contributions in the text-adventure and educational games category ;
- Batrox for the tons of games he searched over the internet since 2000.