Dungeons of Kairn
DOS - 1989
Description of Dungeons of Kairn
From the game author :
Some Hints for getting a good start in The Dungeons of Kairn
1) Hit Points, you need as many as you can get! A high CON will generate more hit points. Try to develop characters with high CON. The characters attributes will go up with level so if you are developing a fighter maybe a high CON is better to start off with than a high STR (strength) which will eventually go up.
2) Bows! Every character will need a bow. Even if the character has a poor or even negative skill they will still hit sometimes which is better than never. Hobbits are great with the Bow and a high AGI increases the Bow skill. A hobbit magician with a high AGI can be great with a bow at low levels.
3) Make sure you have 100 in WIS or INT if you are developing a spell caster you will get 4/lvl spell points with a 100. Don't be afraid to use all your spell points in a fight, at low levels you get them back quick.
4) Run if you have too! You will get the experience for the ones you kill.
5) When fighting undead (ie Zombies and Skeletons) at low level use the cleric spell repel undead. It will always get a few. You can even use it more than once in a given fight. Rangers and Clerics who both can cast repel undead can really make short work of the zombies and skeletons.
6) Stun and Sleep spells are useful against other spell casters. It can prevent them from casting spells while you fill them up with arrows.
7) You will eventually need in your party a Ranger and a dwarf. The Ranger needs the Rangers amulet and the dwarf needs the Delvers amulet
Comments and reviews
There is no comment nor review for this game at the moment.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Dungeons of Kairn, read the abandonware guide first!
Download Dungeons of Kairn
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentations when possible. If the manual is missing and you own the original manual, please contact us!
Just one click to download at full speed!