MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat
DOS - 1995
- Alt names
- MechWarrior 2: Combat au XXXIe Siecle, MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat: Arcade Combat Edition
- Released in
- United States
- Action, Simulation
- BattleMech, Licensed Title, Sci-Fi / Futuristic, Shooter
- Activision, Inc.
- Activision, Inc.
Description of MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat
MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat (also known as MechWarrior 2: Combat au XXXIe Siecle, MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat: Arcade Combat Edition) is a game published in 1995 by Activision, Inc., the theme is battlemech, sci-fi / futuristic, shooter, licensed title. It features a action, simulation genre and uses a 1st-person perspective.
Captures and Snapshots
Screenshots from MobyGames.com
Comments and reviews
Battlestar added this comment on 2014-07-26 :
"The golden age of gaming. I miss it deeply."
Amen to that. Graphics got better but these days its all just whatever feeds the masses. Never thought I would ever be calling on good old days but here it is. On that subject: Mighty fine game
yo dawg added this comment on 2014-07-23 :
YEAH! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR DIS FOR A LONG TIME MAN!
This is FAECES added this comment on 2014-05-24 :
I've come to check MW2 after having played MW4.
MW2 is a frigging joke in comparison! Utter bilge!
- The controls are shite, and the so-called "customise controls" functions just WILL NOT let you select ANY of the keys that you'd really want.
- The mouse controls are all inverted, again with NO option to change them around
- The game is slow, buggy and the scenery is AWFUL even for 1995 standards
- Nothing is explained properly in the game, even the training missions explain nothing, whilst huge amounts of text are wasted on endless pointless storytellings, and there is NO manual, no nothing provided in this install
- Even the very first mission is IMPOSSIBLE due to one primary objective being to "inspect" and object that your targetting system cannot lock onto - which means you CANNOT use the "inspect" function on it - and CANNOT complete the mission!
UTTER DOGSHIT! AVOID!
Saverio added this comment on 2014-05-21 :
Hi, do you also have the windows 95 version? I ask this because it has hi-res textures, cinematics, etc.
L24D added this comment on 2014-04-18 :
It's hard to believe... I've got this on a CD, along with many other games listed on this site.
The golden age of gaming. I miss it deeply.
Hugo Aldazoro added this comment on 2014-03-04 :
someone has the iso file with all original audio tracks from the MS-DOS Version
DOSBox added this comment on 2014-02-16 :
LOVE IT :D
jkilbreth added this comment on 2014-01-26 :
love this game
kowalityjesus added this comment on 2013-12-20 :
man I loved the crap out of this game hope it works
joe daylight added this comment on 2013-11-03 :
this looks so cool but like jason says the does freeze when win the first mission and quit any thing else please help me play this game.
Mechwarrior added this comment on 2013-10-22 :
If you are using Boxer it says on their page that they do not support sound for CD games.
cptmaxon added this comment on 2013-09-02 :
Reactor online , Weapons online, Sensors online, all systems nominal
mech commander added this comment on 2013-07-19 :
no sound, what could I do?
Jason added this comment on 2013-07-09 :
Doesn't work in DOSBOX 0.74 under Windows 7 64-bit. At the end of the first mission, the game freezes and you can't go further. :-(
valdenir added this comment on 2013-02-28 :
queria reviver os bons jogos
jj added this comment on 2013-01-30 :
no sound help
Carlsgro added this comment on 2013-01-08 :
This game is awesome
Colonel added this comment on 2012-11-16 :
I not getting any instructor voice instructions..
I hear the music, I hear the female computer voice but I do not hear the instructor telling me what to do?
Running DosBox .74
Luzilyo added this comment on 2012-07-15 :
I can't even unzip it properly. Mabye I need some other program then WinRAR? If yes, wich?
qwertzuiop added this comment on 2012-07-06 :
Write a comment
If you have any trouble to run MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat, click here before posting a comment.
How to play abandonwares
Download MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat
Just one click to download at full speed!
If you have any trouble to download MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat, let's try another browser.