Bookworm Adventures Volume 2
Windows - 2009
Description of Bookworm Adventures Volume 2
Here is the video game “Bookworm Adventures Volume 2”! Released in 2009 on Windows, it's still available and playable with some tinkering. It's an educational, role-playing (rpg) and puzzle game, set in a reading / writing, real-time, turn-based and word construction themes.
How to play Bookworm Adventures Volume 2 Windows
- It is recommended to launch the game in compatibility mode with Windows XP SP2
- Game seems to run at a fixed 100 fps and has no option to activate v-sync. Activating v-sync or limiting fps through third-party means causes slowdowns, stutters and constant framerate changes while playing.
- Overlays (such as Steam's) will not work unless Hardware Acceleration is activated in options
- Try to run the game in windowed mode if you encounter performance issues in fullscreen. PopCap games are known to have this issue on some modern systems
- If you get error about bass.dll - go to
Windows/System32folder and delete bass.dll. Usually that error happens when you installed other PopCap games before, and other bass.dll left there. Once you launch the game again - it will create new bass.dll automatically, if it didn't happen - copy bass.dll from game folder and put it in
Captures and Snapshots
Comments and reviews
There is no comment nor review for this game at the moment.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Bookworm Adventures Volume 2 (Windows) , read the abandonware guide first!
Download Bookworm Adventures Volume 2
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentation when possible. If you have additional files to contribute or have the game in another language, please contact us!
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games: