Chessmaster: Grandmaster Edition
Windows - 2007
Description of Chessmaster: Grandmaster Edition
Description from the publisher:
Building on the momentum of its predecessor, Chessmaster: Grandmaster edition contains some of the most dramatic changes in the series since its inception. New features enhance the classic experience, while new platforms expand the game's long-time appeal. Beginner or master, veteran or first-timer, Chessmaster now offers you more than ever!
- Extensive course on the basics of chess taught by International Chess Master Josh Waitzkin
- Tutorials from Josh Waitzkin's groundbreaking book The Art of Learning
- Attacking Chess course commentary by Grandmaster Larry Christiansen
- 900 of chess's most important games presented and analyzed; single or multiplayer gameplay
- 600,000+ game database; coverage of all classic and modern opening variations
How to play Chessmaster: Grandmaster Edition Windows
The game with patch 1.02 has been tested on Windows 7 64-bit and Windows 8.1, works fine. If you play on Windows 10 it is recommended to run the game in compatibility mode with Windows Vista
Comments and reviews
There is no comment nor review for this game at the moment.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Chessmaster: Grandmaster Edition (Windows), read the abandonware guide first!
Download Chessmaster: Grandmaster Edition
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentation when possible. If the manual is missing and you own the original manual, please contact us!
Just one click to download at full speed!
Various files to help you run Chessmaster: Grandmaster Edition, apply patches, fixes, maps or miscellaneous utilities.
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games: