Windows - 2009
Description of Stormrise
In 2009, SEGA of America, Inc., SEGA Europe Ltd. publishes Stormrise on Windows. This strategy game is now abandonware and is set in a real-time and sci-fi / futuristic themes.
How to play Stormrise Windows
- The game works only on Windows Vista and newer systems, and require Games for Windows LIVE for the launch. To play the game on Windows Vista or Windows 7 - install Games for Windows LIVE from the setup inside the disc (gfwlivesetup.exe). To play the game on Windows 8 or later - install the latest Games for Windows - LIVE software
- Once you installed the game and Games for Windows LIVE - launch the game and press Home button, to access GFWL panel. After that create GFWL local profile, read this guide how to do that. With local profile you can play singleplayer campaign. GFWL online servers were shut down many years, so you can't create GFWL online profile and can't play the game in multiplayer
- The game works on DirectX 9, so if you're using Windows 8, 8.1, 10 or 11 - you probably will need to enable DirectPlay: Go to Control Panel, and select 'Programs'. Select 'Turn Windows features on and off', click on 'Legacy Components' and check the box 'DirectPlay'. Select OK, once the installation is done, restart your computer
- It is recommended to install old versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for the correct work of the game
- Also it is recommended to install RAD Video Tools and K-Lite Codec Pack for the correct work of in-game videos
Captures and Snapshots
Comments and reviews
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Stormrise (Windows) , read the abandonware guide first!
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentation when possible. If you have additional files to contribute or have the game in another language, please contact us!
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games: