Disney's Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge
Windows - 2000
Description of Disney's Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge
Description from the publisher:
Jafar, the evil emperor of the Disney animated feature Aladdin, is safely out of the way... or is he? Jafar's sister, the treacherous Nasira, has a plan to bring him back from the edge of eternity, but first she must collect the necessary artifacts to work her sorcery. While playing as Aladdin, Abu, and love interest Jasmine through several 3-D levels in this platform-style adventure game, your goal is to get the objects before Nasira does, thus foiling her plan.
How to play Disney's Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge Windows
Install & play guide:
- Mount the disc image. You will need the utility for mounting disc image files, like WinCDEmu, UltraISO, Alcohol 52%/Alcohol 102% or Daemon Tools Lite
- Install the game
- Also it is recommended to install DirectX 8.0 (inside the disc image in "Setup" - "DirectX" folder)
- Open the directory with the game and find aladdin.exe. Right click on aladdin.exe - Properties - Compatibility - Set "Run this app in compatibility mode with Windows XP"
- Launch the game and play. If the game doesn't run - open Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del by default) and check for processes aladdin.exe and rundll32.exe. Close aladdin.exe but don't touch rundll32.exe (it's a Windows app for running old apps from 32-bit operational systems, most old games running through rundll32.exe). Now try to launch the game again, it must work. Don't forget to close rundll32.exe process in Task Manager after finishing playing.
The game with dgVoodoo 2 has been tested on Windows 7 64-bit, works okay. The game supports widescreen
- If in-game FMVs not displaying and you see only black screen - download dgVoodoo 2 and extract the dgVoodoo x86 DLL files from the "MS" folder and place these files into the installation folder
- Sometimes game may crash in random moments, also the game may freeze when you quit it. In that case just close the game process through Task Manager
Captures and Snapshots
Comments and reviews
Fool 2022-08-21 0 point
Hi! Can you tell in what folder dgVoodoo's dll files must be placed? What do you mean "place these files into the installation folder"?
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Disney's Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge (Windows), read the abandonware guide first!
Download Disney's Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentation when possible. If you have additional files to contribute or have the game in another language, please contact us!
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games: