Monster Jam: Maximum Destruction
Windows - 2002
Description of Monster Jam: Maximum Destruction
Monster Jam: Maximum Destruction is a video game published in 2002 on Windows by Ubi Soft Entertainment Software. It's an action and racing / driving game, set in a fighting and licensed title themes.
How to play Monster Jam: Maximum Destruction Windows
Install & play guide:
- Mount the disc image. You will need the utility for mounting disc image files, like WinCDEmu, UltraISO, Alcohol 52%/Alcohol 102% or Daemon Tools Lite
- Install the game
- Also it is recommended to install DirectX 9 from the disc (if you're using Windows 10 - enable DirectPlay, read this or this guide how to do it)
- After you installed the game there will be a window with Ubi Soft registration - just close it (press "Cancel")
- At the end of installation process the installer will force restart your computer, that sometimes happens with old games. Better close all apps before installing the game
- Open the directory with the game and find MTRUCK.exe (in "MTruck" folder). Right click on MTRUCK.exe - Properties - Compatibility - Set "Run this app in compatibility mode with Windows XP" and "Run as administrator"
- Launch the game from Launcher.exe or desktop shortcut, configure your settings and play. If the game doesn't work - try to launch the game, then open Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del by default) and check for processes MTRUCK.exe and rundll32.exe. Close MTRUCK.exe but don't touch rundll32.exe (it's a Windows app for running old apps from 32-bit operational systems, most old games running through rundll32.exe). Now try to launch the game again, it must work. Don't forget to close rundll32.exe process in Task Manager after finishing playing
The game has been tested on Windows 7 64-bit, works with no problem
- If you have freezes or lags during playing - open Task Manager, find MTRUCK.exe, click on it with right mouse button - Set affinity - disable all cores excepet "CPU 0" (leave only "CPU 0"). This game is from the times when the was no such thing as HyperThreading
- By default the max resolution of the game is 1280x1024, but you can launch the game in higher resolution through dgVoodoo (also, with dgVoodoo you can launch the game with texture filtering and antialiasing; please note that dgVoodoo doesn't work on Intel graphics)
- If you have troubles with in-game music or video - install RAD Video Tools, also we recommend to install K-Lite Codec Pack
Captures and Snapshots
Comments and reviews
There is no comment nor review for this game at the moment.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Monster Jam: Maximum Destruction (Windows), read the abandonware guide first!
Download Monster Jam: Maximum Destruction
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentation when possible. If you have additional files to contribute or have the game in another language, please contact us!