Windows - 2007
Description of Monster Jam
Description from the publisher:
Experience monster truck action as you catch massive air, crush cars, perform crazy stunts, destroy everything in your path and race to the finish line. Battle through stadium races, freestyle competitions and outdoor circuit tracks on your way to becoming the Monster Jam world champion.
- 20 of the biggest names in monster trucks including Grave Digger, Maximum Destruction, Monster Mutt, Blue Thunder and Bounty Hunter
- Compete in 9 different stadiums on the Monster Jam tour as you compete in stadium racing, stadium circuit and stadium freestyle competitions
- Use 4 wheel steering to make hairpin turns and perform stunts such as crazy donuts. Put the pedal to the metal with turbo boost to catch massive air and accelerate past competition or through objects
- Take your truck out of the stadium and battle to the finish line on 12 outdoor circuit tracks. Race on unique tracks such as an airport graveyard, a shipyard docks, a construction zone and a ski resort
- Each race track and freestyle event has a variety of fully destructible objects and obstacles including school buses, gas stations, construction trailers, luxury yachts and loaded semi-trailers
- Destroy your monster truck by ripping off the hood, tearing the body off of the chassis, losing your tires or blowing your engine
- Qualify for the world finals in Las Vegas where you will need to beat the best to become the Monster Jam world champion
- Crush your competition on split screen multiplayer
How to play Monster Jam Windows
Install & play guide:
- Mount the disc image. You will need the utility for mounting disc image files, like WinCDEmu, UltraISO, Alcohol 52%/Alcohol 120% or Daemon Tools Lite
- Install the game
- Also it is recommended to install DirectX 9 from the disc (if you're using Windows 10 - enable DirectPlay, read this or this guide how to do it)
- After you installed the game install the patch
- Open the directory with the game and find MonsterJam.exe. Right click on MonsterJam.exe - Properties - Compatibility - Set "Run this app in compatibility mode with Windows XP" and "Run as administrator"
- Launch the game from Launcher.exe or desktop shortcut, configure your settings and play. If the game doesn't work - try to launch the game, then open Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del by default) and check for processes MonsterJam.exe and rundll32.exe. Close MonsterJam.exe but don't touch rundll32.exe (it's a Windows app for running old apps from 32-bit operational systems, most old games running through rundll32.exe). Now try to launch the game again, it must work. Don't forget to close rundll32.exe process in Task Manager after finishing playing
The game has been tested on Windows 7 64-bit and Windows 10, works with no problem. The game supports widescreen.
- Run "Monster Jam - Configuration" from the Start menu if you want to change graphics settings
- If configuration menu doesn't appear - right click on desktop shortcut - Properties - Target - Add -c or --config to the end (it should look like "C:/Games/MonsterJam.exe" --config ), here's step by step guide how to add command line argument
Captures and Snapshots
Comments and reviews
There is no comment nor review for this game at the moment.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Monster Jam (Windows) , read the abandonware guide first!
Download Monster Jam
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentation when possible. If you have additional files to contribute or have the game in another language, please contact us!
Various files to help you run Monster Jam, apply patches, fixes, maps or miscellaneous utilities.
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games: