SpellCraft: Aspects of Valor
DOS - 1992
Description of SpellCraft: Aspects of Valor
The first and only product from Asciiware, a small company formed by the formidable team of ex-EA veterans Joe Ybarra (Starflight) and Karl Buiter (Sentinel Worlds), Spellcraft is, like these designers' masterpieces, hard to pigeonhole.
It is a cross-genre romp that mixes RPG spellcasting elements with adventure, strategy, and a heavy dose of action in your quest to thwart the evil wizards. Good game, although some clues are obscure and the awkward action interface will make your fingers tired from repeated clicking.
Review By HOTUD
Captures and Snapshots
Comments and reviews
Yariel 2019-12-16 0 point
Death = New game +
1. Choose Earth elemental in tutorial.
2. Abuse duplication trick in tutorial
3. Play until you get ALL 4 words power for Earth disciple
4. Create 7 Lv.4 spell with max modification for barrier, magic sword and orc. Create more for the other element, remember just create 7 for each spell.
5. Use all ingredient and aspect if you want to do NG+ since it won't carry over. Or sell it since the shop will bring over your stuff. But in NG+ the shop won't renew their stock.
6. NG+ trick, dead, goes to death domain and dead again. Choose New Game. Follow tutorial and you will notice all spell still in there.
7. If you abuse NG preparation with duplicate trick. You will have most basic spell but with Lv.4 power with 255 amount
Ex. You will have 7 Lv.4 Magic Sword with 7*255. You will breeze 75% of gameplay with this.
8. If you use other element and repeat 4 times. You will have all powerful spell with standard amount of aspect. Not to mention all exclusive spell for each element will be yours. Master of elements.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run SpellCraft: Aspects of Valor, read the abandonware guide first!
Download SpellCraft: Aspects of Valor
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentations when possible. If the manual is missing and you own the original manual, please contact us!
Just one click to download at full speed!
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games: