Windows - 2003
Description of Apocalyptica
If you haven't played Apocalyptica or want to try this action video game, download it now for free! Published in 2003 by Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH, Apocalyptica was an above-average sci-fi / futuristic title in its time.
Comments and reviews
Mako-SharkMan 2021-02-04 0 point
Could someone PLEEEASE make a RIP ver. of this game? I'd be very, VERY grateful.
C150utcast 2019-08-24 1 point
nvm problem solved. Ok, guide time: For those who are having trouble installing the game, please follow the following steps in order to install and not tear your hair out in confusion.
1) mount the "Apocalyptica CD1" ISO file using an imagine mounting program (in my case it was Daemon tools lite)
2) after the ISO file is mounted, the virtual drive will show
"BD-ROM Drive (E:) APOC1" or something similar. open the contents of that drive and look for an application file simply called "setup". Run this using compatibility settings.
3) follow in instructions of installer as it briefs you on what to do next
4) halfway down the installation, it will ask you for CD2. In the same virtual drive that you mounted the "Apoclayptica CD1" ISO file, mount the "Apocalyptica CD2" ISO file. Click ok once done and allow it to continue installation.
(also i guess just in case this is somehow relevant, there is a file inside APOC2 once mounted called "noinst". its an Application file. So just in case CD2 doesnt read, maybe run "noinst" on Compatibility.
5) After installation is complete, the game will ask you to to insert CD1. do the exact same thing in step 4; eject APOC2 and mount APOC1/Apocalyptica CD1 on the same drive. click yes again.
6) In APOC1/Apocalyptica CD1, there is a folder called "crack". There are two files in this folder: "Apocalyptica", the executable/application file and "deviance", a System information file. Copy both these files to the root installation folder (the filepath spot where your game is installed). Allow the "Apocalyptica" application file from the "Crack" folder to overwrite the current one in the root folder.
7) yup yup thats it. You can now play it without needing to mount the CD1 ISO to trick the game that you have the CD since the files from the crack folder do that job for you.
So yeah i've never installed a crack file or whatever you call it in my entire life so thats why i took so long to figure out lmao. Time to test the game and see what it's got to offer!
C150utcast 2019-08-24 -1 point
ok... so things just kinda got even weirder. Uninstall.exe didnt work so i thought i'd just throw the folder with the main files and stuff out and delete in order to be able to start a fresh re-install. Now every time i click on Autoplay, it assumes i already have the game installed somewhere and shows "play" instead of "install" highlighted. Any help would be much appreciated.
C150utcast 2019-08-23 -1 point
ok so i managed to install the game by running the Autorun.exe on compatibility. When CD2 was needed, i just unmoiunted CD1's ISO file and mounted CD2 file in order to complete. My current problem is when i mount CD1's ISO file in order to play, it just keeps asking me to Insert CD1. Help! an stuck! (if i manage to find out a way around this and no one answers, i'll type down a full final "how to install" post of sorts just in case there's anyone just as confused as i was going off and needing help installing this particular game.
C150utcast 2019-08-23 -1 point
Just curious, but do any of you guys know how to install this? I mounted the ISO file for CD1 and attempted to install automatically and manually via the autorun, and every time i click "install" on the Autorun menu, i just end up seeing the same menu instead of being able to proceed. I want to try the game out and find out for myself what good things it achieved. Please respond when possible!
reaper 2019-08-13 1 point
This was one of the worst games of all time. That's mostly why I bought it, years ago.
I'm going to download it and enjoy again. :D
crogonint 2019-04-20 -1 point
Where's the story-line in the description? I stole this one from Eurogamer. It's written by some knucklehead trying to convince people that the game sucks SO BAD... that you just know that he's trying to convince people because he hates the game/company/whatever..
So of course, I'm going to download it and check it out. :D ..now that I've read the story-line..
The story's beginning charts the rise of Satan on Earth and the war he wages on humanity, with only the Faithful managing to escape the ravaged planet on huge interstellar arks. Angels then fought with Satan and his forces until he was finally beaten, but hope was lost for the humans that had remained on Earth. For centuries the remnants of the human race in the Faithful colonized new worlds and multiplied, until the inevitable in-fighting and civil wars broke out.
Satan saw this as his chance and rose again from Earth as Neo-Satan (quiet at the back), ravaging and devouring the souls inhabiting hundreds of worlds until he finally reached Nehemiah Major; humanity's capital world. In a last-ditch effort the humans constructed an army of warriors imbued with the DNA of their most holy of saints (a bit like the Master Chief), equipped them with incredibly advanced weaponry and sent them out to battle, attempting to halt Neo-Satan's advances.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Apocalyptica (Windows), read the abandonware guide first!
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentations when possible. If the manual is missing and you own the original manual, please contact us!
Just one click to download at full speed!