LEGO Creator: Harry Potter
Windows - 2002
Description of LEGO Creator: Harry Potter Windows
2002, the year LEGO Creator: Harry Potter was released on Windows. Made by Superscape Ltd. and published by LEGO Media International, Inc., this action game is available for free on this page.
Dedicated forum with install tutorials, guides, mods and more: https://www.rockraidersunited.com/.
Comments and reviews
Arthurion 2020-01-16 0 point
Would be nice to add the original non-lego main HP games (at least the first 3, which are all we need), since they aren't sold anymore.
GoAnimator101 2018-06-18 0 point
This game was pretty obscure for its time and ours. I played it when I was about 8 (2005) and it was fun. On a CRPG Addict GIMLET it rates:
1. Game world. It’s a very loose adaptation of its Harry Potter source material,but this is one of the rare cases where loose adaptation works in the game’s favor,because of the creative freedom offered you. It’s fun to build a cage and put a minifigure in it and watch it try to get out, or to put a lot of frogs/snakes/mice etc. in a small area. I also enjoy putting a minifigure in midair and watching it fall to its doom, or stacking several minifigures on top of each other and seeing how long they can walk around without falling off each other. But debatably the most fun I've had was blowing things up. I have no idea why they decided to give you dynamite bricks, but I'm glad they did. When blowing up Hagrid's hut gets boring, build another cage and put a minifigure inside and see if he can get out before the cage blows up. Or build a giant cage and put a lot of minifigures in it and blow it up. There are (almost) endless possibilities. Score:6.
2. Character creation/development. This is a weak area. You play as Harry Potter,Ron Weasley,or Hermione Granger in game 1. In the sequel you can control almost anything. I guess this counts as an improvement? Score:2.
3. NPC interaction. There isn’t a whole lot. There aren’t any dialogue options,because LEGO. Houses kind of determine interactivity:for example,Gryffindors will almost always avoid Slytherins. Score:2.
4. Encounters/foes. Very weak. The climactic boss of the first game isn’t even Quirrellmort,despite a promising cutscene:it’s a spider. The plot of the second game doesn’t even make it as far as the basilisk. Score:1.
5. Magic/combat. Fortunately,this area is stronger. There are six usable spells between the games:Lumos,Accio,a fireworks spell,Aguamenti,Expelliarmus,and a spell to absorb Polyjuice Potion into the body. They all work pretty well. Combat isn’t as much fun. The climactic spiders in the first game require only Lumos to get rid of. Score:3.
6. Equipment. Yet another weak area. Your wand,a spellbook found in the ‘Gryffindor Common Room’ world,another spellbook you can get from Quirrell,the invisibility cloak (game 2 only),and that’s it. Kudos for the invisibility cloak,however. Score:2.
7. Economy. There isn’t any,apart from gaining points. Score:1.
8. Quests. There are a few quests in the first game,but the unified story is only told through cutscenes,which you need to read the book or watch the movie to understand. The second game has a partial plotline,which stops with the taking of the Polyjuice Potion. I understand there was an intention to complete the story,probably cut because of budget and because this is a kid’s game. Score:3.
9. Graphics,sounds,and interface. The graphics are serviceable,and definitely have an early 2000s look about them. The sound is so-so,the incidental music a little better. The interface is clunky at times,but not a pain to handle. Score:3.
10. Gameplay. I think the best word to describe this is......replayable. A virtue of these game is their length:both of them can be completed in a few hours. And as I just said,their replay value is pretty high for a kid’s game. Score:5.
That gives us 28 points. Not bad at all.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run LEGO Creator: Harry Potter (Windows), read the abandonware guide first!
Download LEGO Creator: Harry Potter Windows
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentations when possible. If the manual is missing and you own the original manual, please contact us!
Just one click to download at full speed!