The Sims: Unleashed
Windows - 2002
Description of The Sims: Unleashed
2002, the year The Sims: Unleashed was released on Windows. Published by Electronic Arts, Inc.,. One of those obscure title!
The Sims: Unleashed is an addon for The Sims, you will need the original game to play.
Captures and Snapshots
Comments and reviews
cranky 2022-02-24 4 points
i got the original sims deluxe version to run with these instructions from CAT on the deluxe download page:
- After you install, mount the first ISO and go into the crack/serial folder.
- Copy SIMS.exe and TheSimsCreator.exe files.
- Go to the installation folder and paste these copied exe files over the installed exe files of the same name, which are in the respective subfolders within the installation directory (in Windows, it's usually \Program Files (x86)\Maxis\The Sims\Sims.exe or \The Sims Creator\TheSimsCreator.exe, unless you directed it to another location).
- Run the compatibility troubleshooter and let it choose WinXP.
- Test the program, and it should run. If it asks for privileges, say yes.
- After the successful test, make sure to set the program to run as administrator.
for unleashed, should i again rewrite the .exe file to get it to boot? from where do i copy it? i tried putting the start.exe in the maxis folder but then it asked for the original game. now i get the start screen but after choosing resolution it doesnt start up.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run The Sims: Unleashed (Windows), read the abandonware guide first!
Download The Sims: Unleashed
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentation when possible. If you have additional files to contribute or have the game in another language, please contact us!
Various files to help you run The Sims: Unleashed, apply patches, fixes, maps or miscellaneous utilities.
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games: