Windows - 2002
Description of Beam Breakers Windows
If you haven't played Beam Breakers or want to try this action video game, download it now for free! Published in 2002 by JoWooD Productions Software AG, Beam Breakers (aka Бимеры) was an above-average sci-fi / futuristic title in its time.
How to play Beam Breakers Windows
- Mount .iso and install. Beware of directories with special characters, this may or may not break the game.
- Copy Beambreakers.exe from the No-CD folder into installation directory and overwrite original .exe
- Modify the config.ini in the Configs folder to suit your resolution. Experiment with it, but the game was designed for 4:3 and generally seems to work in 16:9. You may have to play with the "AspectRatio=0.60" value. How this value works exactly, is unclear.
- Copy config.ini into installation directory and overwrite.
- Right click on Beambreakers.exe and click "Properties"
- Go to the "Compatability" tab
- Enable "Run this program in compatability mode for:" and select "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)" from the dropdown.
- Click OK
I think the settings in config.ini are as high as you can get them, but the graphics settings menu in-game seems unresponsive and doesn't change things.
The game crashes every single time when you alt + tab out of it, beware of this issue. Apart from a couple of visual issues here and there, it runs fine otherwise.
Comments and reviews
There is no comment nor review for this game at the moment.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Beam Breakers (Windows), read the abandonware guide first!
Download Beam Breakers Windows
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentations when possible. If the manual is missing and you own the original manual, please contact us!
Just one click to download at full speed!
Various files to help you run Beam Breakers, apply patches, fixes, maps or miscellaneous utilities.