Blade & Sword
Windows - 2002
Description of Blade & Sword
2002, the year Blade & Sword was released on Windows. Made by Boya Studio, Pixel Studio Co., Ltd. and published by Centent Interactive Co., Ltd., this role-playing (rpg) game is available for free on this page.
Comments and reviews
PlayerRetro 2021-10-08 3 points
The next method worked for me playing on Windows 10:
1) Download the game ISO version that contains the patch, NOCD crack etc (855Mb) from this website.
2) Extract everything and using PowerISO, MOUNT CD1
3) DO NOT run the SETUP program from the mounted image. It won't work. Instead, copy all the contents from the mounted drive to another folder in your hard disk.
4) Run the SETUP program that you copied to your hard disk with compatibility mode for WinXP (it didn't work without compat mode). It should work fine. Mid setup you will be asked to insert CD2, so mount the CD2 image and click continue.
5) Once the Setup is done, do NOT run the game yet. Instead, in the CD2 that you mounted you will find a crack. Copy and Paste all the files in the crack folder to the Blade & Sword root folder in your hard disk. Overwrite everything. It should be only two files "Game.exe" and "Comeon.exe".
6) Start the game by executing GAME.EXE. I did NOT need to set compatibility mode to run the game.
That process worked for me. Framerate is very good, sound and music played normal and both keyboard and mouse didn't have any problem. Also, no video or UI glitches at all, so everything worked fine.
Tuan 2021-10-01 1 point
pls help how to install this game on windows 10. I click on setup but nothing runs
Dave 2021-06-28 3 points
I'm having an absolute nightmare trying to get this to run on my windows 10 machine. I've tried mounting it. nothing. I've converted it to a newer ISO. NOTHING. I tried deleting it and redownloading it. nothing... I can't find it for purchase anywhere and I don't know what else to do. PLEASE HELP I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ELSE TO DO! I saw on yu*tube that some people are playing in on windows 10 and have been able to capture it. they aren't helping either! I feel like I'm losing my f*cking mind over here.
necro 2021-04-25 0 point
I had some trouble installing it, but I solved it by changing the virtual drive´s letter unit. Aparently, some old games with ISO files will only work if the virtual drive is letter D:, don´t know why. If you have that letter already occupied it´s pretty easy to change and you should be abe to find a good tutorial (I´m not sure of being able to explain it clearly since my english isn´t very good.
RDR.EXE 2020-12-22 1 point
Might be able to upload a RIP of this game here, clean install to a Windows 98 and cracked. Not sure how though.
Shame that this game is so darn obscure - it's quite good imo.
Reminds me of a mix between the early 2 Diablos and Nox but in ancient China. Really wish the Sequel got an english adaptation.
Tony 2020-11-18 0 point
If you cannot play on your windows system, pls try DxWnd, that will help
ArayaScreams 2020-05-23 0 point
Neither version will install on Windows 7 x64. I don't know about other versions of Windows. setup.exe will execute, and put setup.exe on the process list, and for a few seconds dllhost, but nothing else happens.
Norgy 2019-12-22 0 point
I downloaded and installed PowerISO like it said, but when I got to install it it says I don't have enough memory? I'm unsure how to fix this error.
Zandig Slaytanic 2018-11-10 1 point
PM sent to admin about the full, working, patched version of the game.
SIMON 2018-11-07 1 point
Please help to provide full version of data2 cd2 of this game (blade and sword 2003), thanks.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Blade & Sword (Windows), read the abandonware guide first!
Download Blade & Sword
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentation when possible. If the manual is missing and you own the original manual, please contact us!
Just one click to download at full speed!
Various files to help you run Blade & Sword, apply patches, fixes, maps or miscellaneous utilities.
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games: