Blade & Sword
Windows - 2002
Description of Blade & Sword
Blade & Sword is a video game published in 2002 on Windows by Kogado Software Products, Akella, Centent Interactive Co., Ltd., Whiptail Interactive. It's a role-playing (rpg) game, set in a martial arts, fantasy, action rpg and china (ancient/imperial) themes.
Captures and Snapshots
Comments and reviews
Coel 2022-03-28 -3 points
For anyone who sees this post, this game now has been available from steam, go and buy it, support the developer, this "remake" version it's cheap
Salamander 2022-03-02 0 point
I tried the instructions by playerretro but using any compability mode (XP,Vista etc.) doesn't work.
PlayerRetro 2021-10-08 6 points
The next method worked for me playing on Windows 10:
1) Download the game ISO version that contains the patch, NOCD crack etc (855Mb) from this website.
2) Extract everything and using PowerISO, MOUNT CD1
3) DO NOT run the SETUP program from the mounted image. It won't work. Instead, copy all the contents from the mounted drive to another folder in your hard disk.
4) Run the SETUP program that you copied to your hard disk with compatibility mode for WinXP (it didn't work without compat mode). It should work fine. Mid setup you will be asked to insert CD2, so mount the CD2 image and click continue.
5) Once the Setup is done, do NOT run the game yet. Instead, in the CD2 that you mounted you will find a crack. Copy and Paste all the files in the crack folder to the Blade & Sword root folder in your hard disk. Overwrite everything. It should be only two files "Game.exe" and "Comeon.exe".
6) Start the game by executing GAME.EXE. I did NOT need to set compatibility mode to run the game.
That process worked for me. Framerate is very good, sound and music played normal and both keyboard and mouse didn't have any problem. Also, no video or UI glitches at all, so everything worked fine.
Tuan 2021-10-01 0 point
pls help how to install this game on windows 10. I click on setup but nothing runs
Dave 2021-06-28 4 points
I'm having an absolute nightmare trying to get this to run on my windows 10 machine. I've tried mounting it. nothing. I've converted it to a newer ISO. NOTHING. I tried deleting it and redownloading it. nothing... I can't find it for purchase anywhere and I don't know what else to do. PLEASE HELP I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ELSE TO DO! I saw on yu*tube that some people are playing in on windows 10 and have been able to capture it. they aren't helping either! I feel like I'm losing my f*cking mind over here.
necro 2021-04-25 0 point
I had some trouble installing it, but I solved it by changing the virtual drive´s letter unit. Aparently, some old games with ISO files will only work if the virtual drive is letter D:, don´t know why. If you have that letter already occupied it´s pretty easy to change and you should be abe to find a good tutorial (I´m not sure of being able to explain it clearly since my english isn´t very good.
RDR.EXE 2020-12-22 0 point
Might be able to upload a RIP of this game here, clean install to a Windows 98 and cracked. Not sure how though.
Shame that this game is so darn obscure - it's quite good imo.
Reminds me of a mix between the early 2 Diablos and Nox but in ancient China. Really wish the Sequel got an english adaptation.
Tony 2020-11-18 0 point
If you cannot play on your windows system, pls try DxWnd, that will help
ArayaScreams 2020-05-23 1 point
Neither version will install on Windows 7 x64. I don't know about other versions of Windows. setup.exe will execute, and put setup.exe on the process list, and for a few seconds dllhost, but nothing else happens.
Norgy 2019-12-22 1 point
I downloaded and installed PowerISO like it said, but when I got to install it it says I don't have enough memory? I'm unsure how to fix this error.
Zandig Slaytanic 2018-11-10 0 point
PM sent to admin about the full, working, patched version of the game.
SIMON 2018-11-07 0 point
Please help to provide full version of data2 cd2 of this game (blade and sword 2003), thanks.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, give useful links or comment anything you'd like. This game is no longer abandonware, we won't put it back online.
Buy Blade & Sword
Blade & Sword is available for a small price on the following website, and is no longer abandonware. You can read our online store guide .
Game Extras and Resources
Some of these file may not be included in the game stores. For Blade & Sword, we have the following files:
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games: