Windows - 1996
Description of Bug Too! Windows
1996, the year Bug Too! was released on Windows. Made by Realtime Associates, Inc. and published by SegaSoft, Inc., this action game is available for free on this page.
How to play Bug Too! Windows
You can install the game only in Windows 9x.
To run in Windows XP, do the following:
- Create the directory C:~GAMES_SEGABUGTOODATA (with the "~" symbol);
- Mount the image in the virtual drive and copy to the directory created on the hard disk all the files from the Data folder on the disk image;
- Copy to the directory C:~GAMES_SEGABUGTOO (that is, no longer in the Data subfolder) and then rename the following files from the disk image:
- EXEC.RTA - rename it to BugToo.exe;
- DUKDLL95.DL_ - rename it to DUKDLL95.DLL;
- MSS32.DL_ - rename it to MSS32.DLL;
- Unzip the attached archive with the * .reg file into the same folder, launch it by double-clicking the left mouse button and agree to the offer to add information to the registry;
- Be sure to set the Bugtoo.exe file properties to be compatible with Windows 95 or 98 / Me (otherwise the game will not start).
Please note that if you want to hear music while playing, the disk image must remain in the virtual drive, and this drive should be the first in a row.
To start the game in Windows 7, you need to follow all the same steps as for starting in Windows XP, however, you will additionally have to use the DgVoodoo 2 emulator (by copying the corresponding * .dll from the subfolder of the emulator DirectX to the subfolder with the game executable file).
Captures and Snapshots
Comments and reviews
Koei 2018-12-17 0 point
ZONTARI you have to mount the files using something like Daemon tools. Quit bitching
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Bug Too! (Windows), read the abandonware guide first!
Download Bug Too! Windows
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentations when possible. If the manual is missing and you own the original manual, please contact us!
Just one click to download at full speed!
Various files to help you run Bug Too!, apply patchs, fixes, maps or miscellaneous utilities.
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games: