FIFA Manager 07
Windows - 2006
Description of FIFA Manager 07
Here is the video game “FIFA Manager 07”! Released in 2006 on Windows, it's still available and playable with some tinkering. It's a strategy, simulation and sports game, set in a managerial, soccer / football (european) and licensed title themes.
FIFA Manager 07 has an addon available: FIFA Manager 07: Extra Time, don't miss it!
How to play FIFA Manager 07 Windows
The game with patch 1.1 and NoCD has been tested on Windows 7 64-bit, it works good. You may experience some small troubles when you play the game on modern systems, check our Guide and Notes for details
Install & play guide:
- Mount the disc image. You will need the utility for mounting disc image files, like WinCDEmu, UltraISO, Alcohol 52%/Alcohol 120% or Daemon Tools Lite
- Launch the installation (if autorun doesn't work - launch Autorun.exe in compatibility mode with Windows 2000 or XP)
- Ignore EA Registration window, click "Register later"
- If at the end of installation you will see message "Please insert correct CD-ROM" or any other error - just click "OK", the game is fully installed. Don't launch the game yet
- Also it is recommended to install DirectX 9 from the disc (if you're using Windows 10 - enable DirectPlay, read this or this guide how to do it)
- Once you installed the game - install the patch v1.1. Please note that there are separate patch files for every of 5 available languages
- Optionally install Database Update. That update is compatible with all 5 languages
- After that install NoCD for version 1.1 (simply copy Manager07.exe from archive and put it into directory with installed game, agree to replace original file)
- Open the directory with the game and find Manager07.exe. Right click on Manager07.exe - Properties - Compatibility - Set "Run this app in compatibility mode with Windows XP" and "Run as administrator"
- Launch the game and play. If the game doesn't work in compatibility mode with Windows XP - try to launch it in compatibility mode with other version of Windows (98, 2000 or Vista)
- If the installation doesn't start - try to launch Setup.exe in compatibility mode with old version of Windows (98, 2000 or XP)
- NoCD is required for the launch because the game is using SecuROM DRM protection, which doesn't work on modern systems. That NoCD "breaks" DRM protection and allows the game to work on modern systems
- The game works on DirectX 9, so if you're using Windows 8, 8.1, 10 or 11 - you need to enable DirectPlay: Go to Control Panel, and select 'Programs'. Select 'Turn Windows features on and off', click on 'Legacy Components' and check the box 'DirectPlay'. Select OK, once the installation is done, restart your computer
- The game requires at least 768 MB of virtual memory, so if you see error "FIFA MANAGER 07 REQUIRES AT LEAST 768MB OF FREE SWAP FILE SPACE" on launch - change the value of virtual memory. To do that go to Start → All Programs → Control Panel → System → Advanced → Performance → Settings → Advanced → Virtual Memory, click on Change, set the value of 768 MB or more, then click OK to save settings. Here's the guide with pictures how to change the value of virtual memory
- If the game with NoCD doesn't run and just closes with error: disable DEP for Manager07.exe. Right click on My Computer → Prorepties → Select Advanced system settings → Open Advenced tab → Performance settings → "Data Execution Prevention" tab → Click on "Turn on DEP for all programs except those that I select" → add Manager07.exe from game directory. Here's the guide with pictures how to enable/disable DEP for specific program. After you disabled DEP for FIFAM06.exe, the game should run with no errors
- For Windows 7 users: if the game doesn't run, do the next: right-click on desktop shortcut or exe-file -> Troubleshoot compatibility ->Try recommended settings -> Start the program. Here's the guide with pictures. Running the game through Troubleshoot compatibility should help you to run the game on Windows 7
- For Windows 8, 8.1 & 10 users: if you see error "FIFA Manager 07 requires hardware graphics acceleration" or the game just doesn't launch - try to run the game in compatibility mode witn Windows 7
- Also disable full screen optimization, or try to change hardware acceleration settings, read this guide how to do it
- For Windows 10 users: if the game doesn't work, you can use the next trick to make it run on Windows 10: install the game with patch and NoCD, set for Manager07.exe the compatibility mode with Windows 8, then add FIFA Manager 07 in Steam, and run the game through Steam. That method should make the game work on Windows 10
- If none of the methods help - run the game on Virtual Machine with Windows XP 32-bit, also don't forget to install inside Virtual Machine the disc image utility like UltraISO, to emulate the game CD
Captures and Snapshots
Comments and reviews
Shamack 2023-10-07 0 point
I don't need this game i'v got FIFA Manager 08 on the PC which works better just by installing it with the actual disc This one won't work with me so i suggest get a different manager game because it's just like the rest of them you not missing out much
Hank 2023-10-07 1 point
I did everything the instruction said the only problem is that it tells me to insert the original disc in instead of a backup Also can you upload FIFA Manager 08 on the website that was a classic game
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run FIFA Manager 07 (Windows) , read the abandonware guide first!
Download FIFA Manager 07
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentation when possible. If you have additional files to contribute or have the game in another language, please contact us!
Various files to help you run FIFA Manager 07, apply patches, fixes, maps or miscellaneous utilities.
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games: