Clive Barker's Jericho
Windows - 2007
Description of Clive Barker's Jericho
Description from the publisher:
A supernatural horror action game with a story devised by the master mythmaker, novelist and filmmaker Clive Barker. Mingling the darkest elements of Barker's horror fiction and films, Jericho deals with the mysterious reappearance of a lost city in a remote desert. When a form of evil that goes right back to the dawn of days resurfaces from there, a Special Forces squad, trained in both conventional warfare and the arcane arts, is sent in. Their mission: hunt down and destroy the evil that lurks at the heart of the city before it destroys humanity
How to play Clive Barker's Jericho Windows
Install & play guide:
- Before installing the game - download and install Nvidia PhysX Legacy Drivers, even if you have AMD videocard. The game uses PhysX engine and will not work without installed PhysX
- Mount the .ISO disc image. You will need the utility for mounting disc image files, like WinCDEmu, UltraISO, Alcohol 52%/Alcohol 102% or Daemon Tools Lite
- As alternative - you can extract files from .ISO image if you have installed WinRAR. Right click on .ISO file -> Extract files. After that just launch the installation with Setup.exe
- Install the game
- Launch the game and play. If the game doesn't run - open the directory with the game and find jericho.exe. Right click on jericho.exe - Properties - Compatibility - Set "Run this app in compatibility mode with Windows 7"
The game has been tested on Windows 7 64-bit and Windows 10, works fine. The game supports widescreen and ultra-high resolutions up to 4k. Read this guide to if you want to play with ultra-high resolution
- If you want to install Czech version - first install the game, then open the mounted .ISO version and click on Clive_Bakers_Jericho_CZ.exe, it's the installer for Czech localization pack
- If you're installing repack from R.G. Mechanics - the installer of that repack creates second "bin" folder inside main "bin" directory (i.e. Clive Barker's Jericho/bin/bin/) and puts executable file in the second folder, so desktop shortcut doesn't work. Simply transfer jericho.exe from second "bin" folder to main "bin" folder, and everything will work
- If the game crashes on starts with error "NxCooking.dll is missing" - download that .dll from this page and put it in same directory as jericho.exe
Captures and Snapshots
Comments and reviews
mednafen 2023-09-13 -1 point
I downloaded the Repack by R.G.Mechanics version and I had to install the physx installer inside the iso, the other linked version didn't work for me
cODY 2023-07-09 1 point
Downlaoded and opens just fine. But when i get to the title screen it goes black and closes the game with no error code. Help please
Gutke 2022-12-18 3 points
when i try to install it says that "an administrator blocked you from running this app" how do i fix that?
jsan 2022-11-03 -3 points
this is some bullshit downloaded and followed instructions for full rip and of course it doesnt work dont trust this source
Malik Rehan 2022-10-25 -1 point
help me bro this game is not working i try to play these game in varius tries but didnt work whenever i click on play it show me intro and discalimer page and then bik vedio then it closes
Pinkys 2022-09-14 -3 points
Make a remake without QTE's and i'm all over it. Tried every setting for the QTE but it automatically set it to 1 anyway. Can't be bothered to play through it with QTE's since I like living and going through brutally hard QTE's will give me a heart attack. Maybe a good game but like I said: It needs a remake.
Anonim 2022-09-13 0 point
Disculpen, ya descargué Clive Jericho para ISO, pero me dice un problema que el Administrador bloqueó el permiso para que ejecute el juego, por lo consiguiente me aparece que no se pudo ejecutar Setup.exe
Apenas soy aprendís del tema de computadoras, paso a paso, ¿Qué tengo que hacer o qué tengo que realizar?
hgfs9d51 2022-05-14 0 point
Just install the ElAmigos Repack, works the best at least for me and install this mod - https://www.nexusmods.com/clivebarkersjericho/mods/2
admin 2022-04-30 1 point
ISO version is okay, I checked all executable files on VirusTotal, it showed 0 warnings. Also I installed and checked all versions, they should work. Try to launch Setup in compatibility mode with Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7. Or try other versions (repacks or Full-Rip), they work with no problem
dudesman 2022-04-28 0 point
I would avoid the iso version as it seems to not play nice my computer keeps blocking the setup
admin 2022-04-26 1 point
We have updated the game, added 2 repacks with different languages and ISO version of original DVD. All versions are DRM-free
SumoEssence 2022-04-10 0 point
any body else when they start up game have no audio? only audio for the starting intro scenes need a fix badly dont know what to do
L33T 2022-04-03 1 point
I actually got this on steam way back before they axed it from the store. Glad it found it's way here since quite a lot of people still want to play it. Underrated for sure. Even the voice acting is good.
Peidei 2022-03-26 0 point
Criminally underrated game. Yes, it's no F.E.A.R. in therms of quality, but the story, the characters and mechanics are very interesting
Trusteft 2022-03-19 2 points
Above average fps. Mythical/fantasy opponents, ability to switch characters, good game.
Negative parts being the narrow maps.
Also IIRC when it was released it had some crap DRM. I still have the original disc somewhere though I haven't played the game in many years.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Clive Barker's Jericho (Windows) , read the abandonware guide first!
Download Clive Barker's Jericho
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentation when possible. If you have additional files to contribute or have the game in another language, please contact us!
Various files to help you run Clive Barker's Jericho, apply patches, fixes, maps or miscellaneous utilities.
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games: