Mario's Early Years: Fun With Letters
DOS - 1993
Description of Mario's Early Years: Fun With Letters
1993, the year Mario's Early Years: Fun With Letters was released on DOS. Made by Software Toolworks, Inc., The and published by Software Toolworks, Inc., The, this educational game is available for free on this page.
Captures and Snapshots
Comments and reviews
Ebb 2020-03-26 0 point
To get sound do the following steps:
1) Download the "installer" dos version and extract it to (e.g. c:\dos\mario)
2) Run Doxbox and mount that directory to a drive (e.g. mount a c:\dos\mario)
Note: I also mounted my c drive (e.g. mount c c:\dos)
3) go to (e.g. a:) and run the installation by typing "install"
4) install to c: drive (it will create a directory) from the copy files located on a: drive
5) Use the sound card option- sound blaster - with default settings (ignore pro sb)
6) wait for the installation/extraction process to complete, & it will do a sound test
7) go to the new "mariol" on your c: drive and run Mario.exe
Nealix 2016-08-15 0 point
Yeah, I've run the installation and everything, but the sound is not working. Bummer. Any advice from anyone else? Please?
Stephini 2015-12-26 -1 point
Trying to install this on my daugher's new winxp machine runs fine except no sound or music.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Mario's Early Years: Fun With Letters, read the abandonware guide first!
Download Mario's Early Years: Fun With Letters
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentation when possible. If the manual is missing and you own the original manual, please contact us!
Just one click to download at full speed!
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games: