The Magic Death: Virtual Murder 2
Windows 3.x - 1993
Description of The Magic Death: Virtual Murder 2 Windows 3.x
The Magic Death: Virtual Murder 2 is a video game published in 1993 on Windows 3.x by Creative Multimedia Corporation. It's an adventure game, set in a detective / mystery theme.
Comments and reviews
Huck34 2019-05-12 1 point
To Julie and all other unfortunates who were unable to get this game to start,
There is a way to make this game (and all others in the series) work, but not without a fair amount of file tweaking.
I managed to do it after:
1. Downloading a Win 3.1 client for DosBox as well as a Quicktime 2.12 installer.
2. Copying the contents of the ISO file to a folder in the root drive (C:).
3. Running the QTime file and letting it delete any residual QTime files.
4. Finally, going to the folder where I copied the game (under the Windows emulation, of course), heading to "SUPPORT" subfolder, and running the "magic.exe" executable.
* The other games actually involve some file renaming in addition to the above (tedious business).
If you are unsure where to find the different files and programs listed above or simply want me to explain it more slowly you could contact me via e-mail
Despite all, those games are worth the headache they induce to make them work :)
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run The Magic Death: Virtual Murder 2 (Windows 3.x), read the abandonware guide first!
Download The Magic Death: Virtual Murder 2 Windows 3.x
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentations when possible. If the manual is missing and you own the original manual, please contact us!
Just one click to download at full speed!
Windows 3.x Version
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games: