Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge
Windows - 2011
Description of Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge
If you haven't played Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge or want to try this sports video game, download it now for free! Published in 2011 by Tru Blu Entertainment Pty Ltd, Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge (aka All Blacks Rugby Challenge, Wallabies Rugby Challenge) was an above-average licensed title title in its time.
How to play Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge Windows
The game with NoDVD has been tested on Windows 7 64-bit, works okay. The game has some troubles with settings, check our Notes
Install & play guide:
- Mount the disc image. You will need the utility for mounting disc image files, like WinCDEmu, UltraISO, Alcohol 52%/Alcohol 120% or Daemon Tools Lite
- Install the game
- Also it is recommended to install DirectX 9 (if you're using Windows 10 - enable DirectPlay, read this or this guide how to do it)
- After you installed the game - install NoDVD (simply copy files from the archive and put it in game folder, agree to replace original files)
- Open the game folder and find RugbyChallenge.exe. Right click on RugbyChallenge.exe - Properties - Compatibility - Set "Run this app in compatibility mode with Windows XP" and "Run as administrator"
- Launch the game and play. If the game doesn't work - try to launch the game in compatibility mode with old versions of Windows (Windows Vista, Windows 7, etc.)
- If the installation doesn't start - try to launch Setup.exe in compatibility mode with old version of Windows (Win98, Win2000, XP or Vista)
- It is recommended to install old versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for the correct work of the game
- Also it is recommended to install RAD Video Tools and K-Lite Codec Pack for the correct work of in-game videos
- The game works on DirectX 9, so if you're using Windows 8, 8.1, 10 or 11 - you need to enable DirectPlay: Go to Control Panel, and select 'Programs'. Select 'Turn Windows features on and off', click on 'Legacy Components' and check the box 'DirectPlay'. Select OK, once the installation is done, restart your computer
- NoDVD is required for the launch because the game was using Steam DRM, which doesn't work now, after the game was removed from Steam. That NoDVD "emulates" DRM protection and allows to launch the game
- Unfortunately, because of that you can't change the game language (you can play only on English) or graphics settings, the game just will crash with error when you try to do that. It is Steam related trouble, currently there's no fix for that
Captures and Snapshots
Comments and reviews
There is no comment nor review for this game at the moment.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge (Windows) , read the abandonware guide first!
Download Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentation when possible. If you have additional files to contribute or have the game in another language, please contact us!
Various files to help you run Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge, apply patches, fixes, maps or miscellaneous utilities.
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games: