Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
Windows - 2005
Description of Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse Windows
2005, the year Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse was released on Windows. Made by Wideload Games, Inc. and published by Aspyr Media, Inc., this action game is available for free on this page.
Comments and reviews
lollypoper 2019-07-25 1 point
From what I understood it only works in NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards. NVIDIA you can use the Inspector. AMD you simple rename ''Stubbs.exe'' to ''CoDSP.exe''. But in all cases you have to do the RETROMOOSE guide until the end!
RetroMoose 2019-05-31 5 points
How To Get Stubbs The Zombie To Work On Windows 10 (NVIDIA card)
This is a step-by-step guide on how to install the Stubbs The Zombie properly and get it to work. This guide will only work for NVIDIA graphics cards.
1. Download NVIDIA Inspector (You will need to extract it.)
2. Open nvidiaProfileInspector
3. Scroll down to "5 - Common"
4. Click on the extention limit and change it to 0x00004844. There should be a drop down arrow that will give you this option.
5. Apply changes and exit NVIDIA Inspector
6. Install Stubbs The Zombie (I mounted the cue files and when the install process asked for the next disc, I just mounted the next cue file.
7. The third "disc" has a crack folder for no disc. Just copy the stubbs.exe file and paste it over the existing one in the Stubbs installation folder.
8. From the Stubbs installation folder, don't click "Stubbs". right click "Launch". There should be two files named Launch, but just click the file with the one with the green arrow in the icon. Then click Troubleshoot compatibility and it should choose XP compatible settings. If the game launches, make sure to save compatibility settings for next time.
9. If the launch fails, google search OpenAL installer and download and install it. (It's a very small and quick install. ) Now the game should run. You'll still need to setup up proper display settings and controller or keyboard settings.
Game looks and plays great for being from 2005 and an XBOX port.
Good luck everyone.
lol 2019-04-16 1 point
It doesn't work at all. I can't install it because it says the discs are damaged
Anon 2019-02-12 -3 points
I've downloaded the game, but noticed there is some texture issues? Some of the people are missing in the intro, grave doesn't show up during the intro. Game will crash after selecting difficulty. Help?
AnnouncedGrain 2019-01-24 -3 points
To install the game, open folder Stubbs.The.Zombie-RELOADED and change all files ending with ".bin" to ".iso", you should have 3 of those files and after you change them to .iso those will represent a 3 discs. mount first, start the installation, when asked, mount second etc. enjoyy
Pyrose 2019-01-12 1 point
is you have winrar i gess it don't work because it creat a winrar file and i can't find a app to start the game it self
ASZMAN 2019-01-01 0 point
Anyone that's having problems check the pcgamingwiki page for the game, the game works just fine under windows 10.
THANKS FOR UPLOADING THIS!!!
InQui 2018-10-08 0 point
I heard this game isnt patched to run on anything past windows XP. I think this game had a hard time running on Vista
anymouse 2018-10-03 1 point
Can't seem to get this to work on Win 10, I downloaded the needed .dll file, changed the name of the .exe, and even tried the nvidiainspector app, I still get the error 0xc000007b everytime I try to open it.
Jammy dog08 2018-09-15 1 point
Im downloading now (its taking ages for a 2.1GB file lol). I've been trying to get this for 5 years now...hopefully this is the answer! I will update when its downloaded!!!
anon 2018-09-11 3 points
This is a great title and totally recommended to try!
And holy cow the soundtrack rocks so hard!
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse (Windows), read the abandonware guide first!
Download Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse Windows
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentations when possible. If the manual is missing and you own the original manual, please contact us!
Just one click to download at full speed!