LEGO Racers 2
Windows - 2001
Description of LEGO Racers 2 Windows
If you haven't played LEGO Racers 2 or want to try this racing / driving video game, download it now for free! Published in 2001 by LEGO Media International, Inc., LEGO Racers 2 is still a popular off-road / monster truck title amongst retrogamers, with a whopping 4.7/5 rating.
Dedicated forum with install tutorials, guides, mods and more: https://www.rockraidersunited.com/.
Comments and reviews
Yoshi 2019-12-28 1 point
my installer says it can't copy a kernel or something like that.
i'm using windows 10 home 64-bit*
please help me out here
clout 2019-09-02 0 point
it says put in the cd and press enter to continue and i downloaded the nocd
My nickname 2019-07-14 10 points
Ok, so here's how i got it to work on win10 x64.
- First download, then unzip.
- Notice that the iso is not an iso and it's really a ".bin" and a ".cue".
- Notice that when trying to mount, nothing in the iso folder shows up.
- In the mounting window's bottom right corner, change "CloneCD/DVD Images" to "Other Images". Now the ".bin" will show up. Select that and it mounts it. (I use Virtual Clone Drive, so idk how Daemon Tools calls these or where can you change it there.)
- (Now when you run the setup exe in the DVD, it will say that there's not enough memory.)
- Left click on the installer, select properties, switch to compatibility tab, and select "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)" and also tick in "run as administrator". Click apply and ok.
- Now the setup will run smoothly.
- I didn't install the directx that it wanted, so idk if that bugs out for you. It says higher is better and i'm sure i've got a better one than what was cutting edge when the game came out. (I also didn't want to mess up my directx.)
- Do the same compatibility settings to the Lego Racers 2 exe after installation is complete as you did for the installer.
Also, i didn't use any of the other files, like the no cd thing or the alternative installer.
Mr Kite 2019-06-12 0 point
I've been trying to install it and just keep getting a "Not enough memory" error. About 600GB free, so I'm not sure what's going on with it.
Phil Gaimz 2019-06-08 0 point
Update: I got it working! I installed the game using the actual disk, moved the newly created folder to My Documents, replaced the application with the no cd one, and then moved the folder back to its previous location. I don't know if using the disk fixed it, or if it was just moving the folder that did the trick, but if it's the former then I don't know what to say for people who don't have a disk
Phil Gaimz 2019-06-08 0 point
I was able to get the NOCD thing to work (you have to replace the application that's in the folder that's created AFTER installing the game), but now the game starts up with no music, no cutscenes, and it freezes whenever I try to enter a race or even close the game
LegoPlayer_7435 2019-05-22 0 point
this is a cool game.
The problem is the game is old 2002 and me i in year 2019
RIP Group Lego 1976-2002
squirrel 2019-02-16 -4 points
Hey!! just copy these files
LEGO Racers 2.exe
and game data folder to your HDD
(Mount Lego Racers 2.img or use Crack from link below)
Chimsky 2018-12-07 0 point
just mount with daemon tools, after install copy the file in the crack to ur game folder
lad 2018-11-23 2 points
put the win64 installer in the folder where the iso is and just launch it, instant installation and no problems
Primordial Error 2018-10-13 0 point
Last time I played this little gem, it was on a Windows XP.
I had a hard time collecting all of the crowns to progress through the story-mode stages, so I designed some vehicles myself and did the side-quests (well hidden, even when situated on high ground 0-0.)
Not working 2018-05-22 -1 point
Same problem as TEEEEMO. Downloaded No CD version, and whenever I try to launch the .exe file, it flashes black and then nothing.
T helper cell 2018-03-13 1 point
If anyone's having problems starting the game and get an error message on start up check out this guide
It worked for me
Teeeemo 2018-02-27 8 points
I don't have CD but downloaded non CD installer. Extracted it and have .exe sitting there but when i open it (as admin) i get black screen and it just like crashes, using windows 10
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run LEGO Racers 2 (Windows), read the abandonware guide first!
Download LEGO Racers 2 Windows
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentations when possible. If the manual is missing and you own the original manual, please contact us!
Just one click to download at full speed!
Various files to help you run LEGO Racers 2, apply patchs, fixes, maps or miscellaneous utilities.