Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Windows - 2009
Description of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
If you haven't played Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen or want to try this action video game, download it now for free! Published in 2009 by Activision Publishing, Inc., 1C Company, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is still a popular flight title amongst retrogamers, with a whopping 4.3/5 rating.
How to play Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Windows
The game with NoDVD has been tested on Windows 7 64-bit, works fine. The game supports widescreen
Install & play guide:
- Mount the disc image. You will need the utility for mounting disc image files, like WinCDEmu, UltraISO, Alcohol 52%/Alcohol 120% or Daemon Tools Lite
- Install the game, enter serial key
- Also it is recommended to install DirectX 9 from the disc (if you're using Windows 10 - enable DirectPlay, read this or this guide how to do it)
- After you installed the game - install NoDVD (simply copy Transformers2.exe from the archive and put it into directory with installed game, agree to replace original file)
- Open the directory with the game and find Transformers2.exe. Right click on Transformers2.exe - Properties - Compatibility - Set "Run this app in compatibility mode with Windows XP" and "Run as administrator"
- Launch the game and play. If the game doesn't work in compatibility mode with Windows XP - try to launch it in compatibility mode with other version of Windows (98,2000 or Vista)
- If the installation doesn't start - try to launch Setup.exe in compatibility mode with old version of Windows (98, 2000 or XP)
- NoDVD is required for the launch because the game is using SecuROM DRM protection, which doesn't work on modern systems. That NoDVD "breaks" DRM protection and allows the game to work on modern systems
- The game works on DirectX 9, so if you're using Windows 8, 8.1, 10 or 11 - you need to enable DirectPlay: Go to Control Panel, and select 'Programs'. Select 'Turn Windows features on and off', click on 'Legacy Components' and check the box 'DirectPlay'. Select OK, once the installation is done, restart your computer
- It is recommended to install all versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for the correct work of the game, especially Visual Studio 2005
- Also it is recommended to install RAD Video Tools and K-Lite Codec Pack for the correct work of the game
- By default the game supports resolutions up to 1920x1200, if you want to play in ultra-widescreen or 4K resolution - use Ultrawide Fix & FPS Unlock by killer-m. Also, that fix unlocks the game FPS, by default the game is locked on 32 FPS
- Multiplayer of the game is still working, read this guide how to play the game online
- You can find some mods like better quality videos here or here
- Don't forget to check PCGamingWiki page if you have troubles
Captures and Snapshots
Comments and reviews
OmniDex 2024-02-28 0 point
the game doesn't start on windows 11, I followed all the steps and tried various compatibility fixes but only the loading wheel appears for a few seconds and then nothing happens... any solution?
Jeiner Satizabal 2024-02-06 0 point
HAY un grabe error de texturas las sombras salen rojas y el juego se ve mal
optimus primal 2 2023-12-11 0 point
meu sonho e joga transformers games mas nunca vai ser realizado
DeathCold 2023-11-09 0 point
Cool game. Played it back in the days and I loved it. Wish it had like a full open world to explore and do stuff.
admin 2023-07-25 0 point
To everyone who cannot launch the game - make sure to use NoDVD, replace original exe-file with exe-file from NoDVD archive. The game is using SecuROM protection, and it doesn't work on Windows 7 and after
admin 2023-07-10 0 point
You probably installed it in default path C:/Program Files/Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Usually that folder requires administrator rights for access. Re-install the game in non-system folder, like C:/Games/Transformers, and try again, it should work
S 2023-07-08 0 point
I cant move the NoDVD file into the other folder to replace it because it has 0 bytes free. It says I need an additional 12.3MB
admin 2023-07-07 0 point
We updated the game downloads, now it has ISO image of original DVD, not scene release, and repack by ElAmigos instead of old repack
abstriker 2023-07-01 0 point
Thank You My abandonware. There is a repack version here too which you can download if the links are active. Scanned with 360 Total security. No issues found. But i recommend that anyone who downloads from here should also scan for themselves before install.
Nemesisprime84 2023-06-14 0 point
Is the download fixed now? Is it the download posted by helper?
dc 2023-05-13 1 point
Thisis straight up malware do not download. there is no game. only a virus on a iso file.
mirage 2022-08-17 2 points
hmmmm wszystko super ale jak moge to odinstalowac??? zacina mi caly komputer... zaczynam myslec ze to jakis wirus...
sir soundwave 2022-06-11 2 points
This is the pc verison of the game, so no I will not have the dlc included,if you get a ps3 iso and manage to find a dlc copy then good luck. (I own the dlc for my ps3 iso)
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Windows) , read the abandonware guide first!
Download Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentation when possible. If you have additional files to contribute or have the game in another language, please contact us!
Various files to help you run Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, apply patches, fixes, maps or miscellaneous utilities.
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games: