Michael Schumacher Racing World Kart 2002
Windows - 2002
Description of Michael Schumacher Racing World Kart 2002
Description from the publisher:
Michael Schumacher Racing World Kart 2002 sees Michael return to his karting roots. Feel the adrenaline rush as you race numerous competitors, including Schumacher, around 16 superbly detailed and demanding tracks from across the globe. Test your ability by hurtling along at incredible speeds in three challenging kart classes. Test your reflexes and skill against the very best. Realistic kart physics and a variety of accurate karts --100, 125 and 150cc. Simple interface allows you to get straight to the action. Single-player modes include Training, Time Challenge, Career and Competition
How to play Michael Schumacher Racing World Kart 2002 Windows
Install & play guide:
- Mount the disc image. You will need the utility for mounting disc image files, like WinCDEmu, UltraISO, Alcohol 52%/Alcohol 102% or Daemon Tools Lite
- Install the game
- Also it is recommended to install DirectX 8 from the disc
- Optionally install NoCD (simply copy msrw_cd.exe from the archive and replace the original exe-file inside
Michael Schumacher Racing World - Kart 2002/binfolder)
- Open the directory with the game and find msrw_cd.exe. Right click on msrw_cd.exe - Properties - Compatibility - Set "Run this app in compatibility mode with Windows 98, 2000 or XP"
- Launch the game and play. If the game doesn't work - try to launch the game, then open Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del by default) and check for processes msrw_cd.exe and rundll32.exe. Close msrw_cd.exe but don't touch rundll32.exe (it's a Windows app for running old apps from 32-bit operational systems, most old games running through rundll32.exe). Now try to launch the game again, it must work. Don't forget to close rundll32.exe process in Task Manager after finishing playing
The game with NoCD has been tested on Windows 7 64-bit, works with no problem
- If the game doesn't recognize the CD - use attached CD patch, simply copy msrw_cd.exe from the archive and replace the original exe-file inside
Michael Schumacher Racing World - Kart 2002/binfolder. Or use NoCD
- By default the max screen resolution of the game is 1024x768, but you can play in higher resolution by using dgVoodoo utility
- The game may work too fast on modern systems, in that case you will need to limit the game's framerate. There are 2 ways to do that:
- Install an app that allows to limit the framerate, like RTSS, Bandicam, DxWnd, etc., read this guide for framerate limit utilities
- If you're using dgVoodoo 2.75 or later version - open dgVoodoo.conf with Notepad and find the line FPSLimit = 0. Change "0" to "30" or "60" or any other number to limit the game's framerate (if you write "30" - the game will work at 30 FPS, if you write "60" - the game will work at 60 FPS, etc.)
Captures and Snapshots
Comments and reviews
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Michael Schumacher Racing World Kart 2002 (Windows) , read the abandonware guide first!
Download Michael Schumacher Racing World Kart 2002
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentation when possible. If you have additional files to contribute or have the game in another language, please contact us!
Various files to help you run Michael Schumacher Racing World Kart 2002, apply patches, fixes, maps or miscellaneous utilities.
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games: